How do I get discounts by inviting my friends?
IF YOU LOVE WHAT WE DO....
Email us at email@example.com to pass you an invite to send to your friends that would love to HULA (and bcc. firstname.lastname@example.org)
When they join, they will receive a 10% voucher off their first purchase, whilst you receive;
3 friends joined = 12% off
5 friends joined = 20% off
10 friends joined = 40% off
- Only joined members that you have invited via email which was c/c to hello@theHULA.com will be applicable (so invite as many friends as you can!)
- Your friend must use the same email to register, so we can track them joining, otherwise it wont be counted
- All email addresses must be valid
- This offer is valid from now - end April 2017 (so get them to sign up before this date!)
- Multiple items can be purchased at the same time to receive the discount, however, the maximum discount value is capped at HK$2000, no matter what the total cost of the item is
- This offer must not to be used with any other promotion
- HULA will ensure each voucher will increase value, as the sign ups increase
- Your voucher will expire after 30 days of being issued
- HULA reserves the right to change or alter this incentive without notice
CONTACT HULA FOR THE INVITE
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
If your shipping address is in Hong Kong, shipping is free.
If you live overseas, we currently have a special free shipping worldwide period, until further notice - Just enter 'SHIP4FREE' at checkout!
In general, if your shipping address is outside Hong Kong, please click onto the (i) icon next to Shipping Guide in each product description to check the applicable shipping fee for your location and approximate days for delivery.
For locations outside of Hong Kong, discounts will apply for multiple items purchased:
2 items - 50% off shipping
3 items or more - 60% off shipping
To qualify for the discount, each item must be HK$800 or over, all items must be purchased in one single transaction, and the shipping address must be the same for all items.
Actual rates will be applied once you check out, and if you purchase several items, the rate will reflect the number and type of items.
Shipping rates do not include any import duties, taxes, levies or other charges that may apply in your country.
HULA has done its best to obtain the most favourable shipping fees for Non-Hong Kong Buyers.
If you feel the shipping rate seems too high, please email us on Hello@theHula.com to check.
Does HULA cover any tax and import duties for items to be shipped to an address outside Hong Kong?
No. HULA does not cover any import duties, taxes, levies or other charges that may apply if items are to be shipped to an address outside Hong Kong. Please check whether any import duties, taxes, levies or other charges may be applicable before you purchase an item. HULA does not accept refunds if an item cannot be delivered to a buyer because import duties, taxes, levies or other charges have remain unpaid.
Is the payment system secure?
Our payment platform is powered by Braintree, a PayPal owned company, and secure.
HULA does not store any payment details on the Website.
When will I receive my item?
HULA will do its best endeavours to ship items to addresses in Hong Kong within 1-3 business days from issuance of the confirmation that your item has been dispatched. If the item is to be shipped to an address outside Hong Kong, shipping times vary. Please check the Shipping Guide (i) beside each product detail to see estimated shipping times.
Can I return an item and get a refund?
Most items offered for sale by HULA are refundable. If an item is non-refundable, this is clearly stated in the details of the Product page of each item.
HULA only accepts refunds for refundable items if the item is returned in the same condition in which it was dispatched to you and provided that HULA's tags are still attached to the item and have not been altered or temporarily removed from it.
To request a refund, you must notify HULA within 48 hours from signing for delivery of the Product that you wish to return a Product.
To notify HULA, go to My Account > My Inventory > Purchases; find the item you would like to return in the 'Refundable' column and click the 'YES' box; this will take you to a form. State in the form the reason for the return and a suitable time for collect of the item(s).
Alternatively, you can notify HULA by email to returns@theHula.com. Once HULA has confirmed that you are entitled to a refund, HULA will arrange for a refund within 14 business days to the credit card that was used for making the payment.
If you encounter any problems with your refund, please contact us at returns@theHula.com.
For details of HULA's Return and Refund Policy, and on the returns procedure, please review HULA's Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
How are payments made?
Currently we only accept VISA and Mastercard. Payments are made through our payment system, which is powered by Braintree (a Paypal owned company) at check out.
How do I know if the Product is authentic?
HULA is committed to its Anti-Counterfeit Policy.
HULA will only accept for listing on the Website authentic new or pre-owned luxury goods. HULA does not accept the listing of fake or counterfeited merchandise of any kind.
Apart from the fact that HULA sellers are 'by invite only' industry insiders, each Product offered for sale on the Website goes through a strict authentication and inspection process. However, if you believe that a Product you have purchased is fake, HULA will refund you, if your claim is justified and you comply otherwise with HULA's Returns and Refunds Policy.
Do you show the original price of the Product?
Yes, if the original price is known to us. If known to us, the original resale price of a Product is displayed as a small number in grey that is crossed out.
How do I tell the condition of a Product?
Each Product is described in the manner below. HULA has checked the condition before listing a Product on the Website:
New with Tags - New & never worn and still with original certificates, tags or packaging
Never Worn - New & never worn, but may not have original tags
Hardly Worn - Worn lightly up to 5 times and still in really good condition
Worn - Worn fairly regularly up to 20 times and still in good condition
Well-Loved - Worn more than 20 times and may have overall wear (only accepted if they are items that enhance with time, such as leather jackets)
Vintage - Pieces that are typically 20 years + but that are still in good condition
HULA only sells shoes that are in New or Hardly Worn condition (worn lightly up to 5 times or less).
Will items be cleaned before they are delivered to the buyer?
A majority of the items for sale have previously been dry-cleaned by the seller before handing them over to HULA. HULA will only get items machine washed or dry cleaned if necessary.
HULA respects the planet. We therefore do not dry clean every time as standard practice because the toxins dry cleaning typically produces are harmful to the environment.
Can I choose to view only Products that are my size?
Yes. Products can be filtered by size on any shop page after you have selected the category (i.e. clothing or shoes). Sizes stated are those stated on the actual label of the Product. Please note that the actual measurements of a Product vary between brands. Along with the size label, HULA tries, where possible, provide on the Product description page key measurements of a Product in centimetres or inches. We recommend you double check the size in the Product description before placing an order for a Product.
Can I ask further questions about a Product?
Yes of course.
Simply go to the Product page and click 'Request for more information' HULA will do its best to get back to within 24 hours.
You must be signed in to use this service.
How do I know if an item is giftable?
HULA identifies items that are suitable for being gifted to others because they are in absolutely pristine condition and their packaging is also in great condition.
To find giftable items use the filters under Trends and search for "Perfect Gift" to see the variety of suitable items .
Now you can gift a loved-one a perfect gift for less and with just one easy click!
Can I ask HULA to send an item as a gift?
Of course! Please email HULA as soon as you have completed the purchase, telling us that you would like us to send as a gift and what message, if any, you would like us to include.
Your items will be delivered gift-wrapped with ribbon and a hand-written card with your message.
Gift vouchers are now available, so you can give the perfect gift!
Available in HK$300, HK$500, HK800, HK1000 (if shopping in another currency, once purchased, your voucher will be rounded up to the nearest five US$, €, £, ¥).
For custom amounts contact HULA directly to arrange, before purchasing the card on line.
Gift Voucher's are subject to the following terms, unless otherwise indicated;
1. Gift vouchers do not expire - ever!
2. For single use unless indicated otherwise;
3. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers of The HULA Limited ("HULA");
4. Can be used for shipping fees or other charges as well as charity donations;
5. Cannot be re-sold or exchanged for cash or other items;
6. Item/s purchased under this Gift Voucher may be returned for an exchange for another item, however if the item is less than the voucher amount, no cash can be exchanged.
7. If using the site in another currency to HK$, the Gift Voucher will be sent in the currency it was purchased under (rounded up to the nearest 5). The Buyer should contact HULA directly after the purchase to let us know which currency you would like this card (unless it is in the same currency as purchased).
8. Gift Vouchers can be sent directly to your friend free of change, if the address is in Hong Kong. However if the address is a location outside of Hong Kong, HULA can send a digital version direct to your friends email address. If a physical version is required to be sent overseas, please email HULA directly after purchasing your Gift Voucher.
9. HULA can help you hand write a message at the back of the Gift Voucher, if required when you check out or simply email HULA after purchasing to let us know.
Any queries please email us at Hello@theHULA.com
SHOP GIFT VOUCHERS
Do you have a store or showroom where I can try on items?
We have recently opened up our studio (in Central, Hong Kong) for by-appointment only customers. Here you can try on pieces as well as be the first to see items that may not have been uploaded on the site.
You also may bring up to four friends, which will make shopping even more fun!
To make an appointment please email us on email@example.com
Or call us on T +852 2544 1511
Who do I pay once I purchased the item?
Hula manages payments between buyers and sellers.
HULA will pay the seller after the period for regular returns has expired and HULA has received payment from the Buyer.
What if I missed out on purchasing an item?
If the item you want is sold - no worries! Simply click onto the heart icon on any Shop or Product page of that sold item to 'Create An Alert', so HULA can let you know if the same or similar item comes in!
To remove an alert, simply delete the item from your Wish List (My Account > My Inventory > My Wish List)
You must be signed in to use this service.
What does 'Create An Alert' mean?
If the item is shows up as 'sold', you can save it to your Wish List by creating an alert (My Account > My Inventory > My Wish List).
If the same or a similar item comes in, HULA will let you know by email.
You can remove an alert by by simply deleting from your Wish List the item for which you have created the alert .
You must be signed in to use this service.
What should I do if I haven't received the item by the date stated in the Shipping Confirmation?
Please inform us at Hello@theHula.com.
Can I track my purchases?
Yes. You can see your purchase history by going to My Account > My Inventory > My Purchases.
How will I know if my purchase was successful?
After you check out and make payment, you will receive an email from HULA to acknowledge receipt of your order.
If you do not receive a confirmation after payment, please contact us at Hello@theHula.com.
If your purchase was unsuccessful in any way, HULA will alert you by email and make the necessary cancellations and / or refunds of the order.
What does the status in 'My Purchases' mean?
PENDING - Your item has been paid for but not yet shipped.
SHIPPED - Your item has been shipped, but not yet delivered.
DELIVERED - Your item has been delivered to you and you have signed for its delivery.
REQUESTING REFUND You have requested to return the item to HULA for refund or relisting (this must be done within 48 hours of signing for delivery), and you are waiting for HULA to process your request and collect the item.
REFUNDED - The refund has been transferred to your bank account.
Discount coupons are subject to the following terms, unless otherwise indicated;
1. For single use only unless indicated otherwise;
2. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers of The HULA Limited ("HULA");
3. Cannot be used for shipping fees or other charges;
4. Cannot be re-sold or exchanged for cash or credit or other items;
5. Cannot be re-issued if lost or stolen;
6. Coupon loses validity if order is cancelled or item is returned;
7. Coupon validity date is stated on the coupon or at the time you receive the coupon code from HULA.
7. HULA reserves the right to change the coupon terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
8. If using the site in another currency, the coupon code will generate the amount that your coupon is worth, using the most current exchange rate.
If unsure, please email us at Hello@theHULA.com